You’re on a website right now.
What if you were getting paid to be on this website right now?
Well sorry, I won’t pay you to check out my website, but others will.
Why would someone pay you to use their website?
There’s actually very good reasoning behind it.
Companies need to know that their website is both effective and easy to navigate.
TryMyUI.com pays you to do just that. Test out websites and give feedback on what you like and/or dislike.
What Are The Requirements?
- A computer – Pretty obvious, but this testing cannot be done from a cell phone.
- A microphone – TestMyUI needs to hear what you are thinking as you test.
- A quiet setting – Background noise is distracting and negatively affects your test
- A professional attitude – Bare in mind that this is a professional position, act accordingly.
How Long Does Each Test Take?
Each test should take between 15 and 20 minutes. Maybe longer at first. Time decreases as you grow more comfortable doing tests.
How Much Can I Make?
You are paid $10 per test.
Things To Know
- The usability tests are recorded. Your screen and commentary by you. Don’t be shy.
- You aren’t guaranteed tests. Your best bet is to take them as soon as they come in.
- Speak as clearly and as professionally as possible.
- Be honest. Being nice doesn’t help clients fix their sites (still keep it professional).
Where Do I Sign Up?
The direct sign up page is here. There is also more information on the entire testing process.