It’s Monday once again, and for those of you who dread going to work everyday this means another legitimate work at home job.
This time I came across a position with West At Home, as a Customer Service Representative.
West at Home allows you to work from home part-time or full-time. They give examples of how you can do this job while in retirement, in school, as a work at home parent, or as a career.
Things To Know
West at Home offers paid training, medical and dental benefits, and also allows you to set your own schedule
There is a $31.95 background check, but you don’t have to pay this unless you’re hired.
How Do They Pay?
West at Home pays either on a per minute, per call, or guaranteed hourly rate. However you will always make at least the minimum wage in your area.
- PC (No Macs)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater
- Supported OS Version: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB or higher for Windows XP. 1 GB (1024 MB) or higher for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Minimum Processor Type: AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, Celeron or Pentium III or better
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) or better on multi-core processors.
- 1.4 GHZ (1400 MHz) on single-core processors
- Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768 16 bit
- Sound card with speakers or headset for training audio (During call processing a headset that is attached to your phone is required.)
- Internet Connection: DSL or cable connection only (no modem access OR satellite connections)
If this sounds like a position for you, then all you need do is apply.