Ready for another legit work from home job?
XACT TeleSolutions hires work at home Customer Care Professionals.
XACT’s goal is to provide customized, integrated telecommunications and call center services nationwide.
They have been around for quite some time and have mostly positive reviews.
At the time of this posting they have a wait list for positions, but are still accepting applications.
Still wish to move forward? Keep reading.
What Does An Inbound Customer Care Professional Do?
You are responsible for taking inbound telephone calls, internet chat requests and inbound email requests with a focus on technical support using the web and computer.
What Are The Requirements?
- Be able to type 35 words per minute or greater;
- Have a high speed DSL or cable connection, rated 2 MB down, 384k up (minimum), 5 MB down and 512k up (preferred)
- Have a dedicated home office space, which is free from distraction, and with a door that can be closed. (You may be asked to provide a picture of this space)
- Have a PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 with 1 GB of RAM and 2.0 GHZ processor (minimum), 2GB of RAM and Dual Core Processor (recommended). Windows 8 may be used with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dual core processor, 4 GB is preferred..
- Have a 17″ flat panel monitor (minimum), 19″ or greater flat panel recommended.
- Have a wired networking connection (wireless is not permitted).
- Laptops are not eligible for the work-at-home agent program.
- Hired agents will be responsible for purchasing a brand recommended USB headset (a list is available from recruitment), approximate price is $40.
How Much Can You Make?
Pay starts at $9.00/hour with the potential to make up to $13.00/hour.
Currently only AXACT is only accepting applicants living in the following states in the US:
- North Carolina