Managing money wisely is not an easy task. You must worry about debt, bills, food, kids, parents, and unexpected expenses. A saying that I like to live by is plan for the worst, hope for the best. There are so many things to take into account. Luckily for us, there are tools that make doing this a lot easier.
Check out these calculators, websites, and mobile apps.
A lot of these come from Yahoo Finance, they have a multitude of useful calculators, but these are ones that I find most useful.
- How Much Do I Need For Emergencies?
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- How Long Will It Take To Pay Off My Credit Cards?
- Lunch Savings Calculator
- Save A Million Dollars Calculator
Budget Management Websites
These websites put all of your accounts in once place for easy viewing. Know how much you have, how much you owe, and when your bills are due.
You’re often spending on the go. Isn’t it time you started managing your money on the go as well? Keep up to date with these mobile apps.
- PageOnce – Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone
- Mint – Android, iOS
- Manilla – Android, iOS, Kindle
- Personal Capital – Android, iOS