Any college students around that need extra cash? Maybe you’re a mom that has kids in college.Whatever the case, college students use books. At the end of the course those books aren’t needed anymore. Now you’re stuck two options, burn em or sell em. I think you’d opt for the money.
Now some colleges may offer some sort of buy back program of their own. These programs usually pay cents on the dollar for what you paid originally.
Well if you have books that aren’t going to used again know that you have options. Aside from your college buy back program might be able to find a better deal on Cash4Books.net.
What You Need To Know
There are a few key points to consider when selling your books back to Cash4Books:
- Your books shouldn’t be older than 4 years
- Your books should be in good condition
- You can sell audio books in CD format
- On average you are paid in about 2 weeks from the time you send in your books
How Does It Work?
It’s a simple 3 step process:
- Visit Cash4Books.net and enter the ISBN number of any book you wish to sell and get a quote.
- Print out a free shipping label and send in your books.
- Get paid!
How Do You Get Paid?
You can be paid either by check or through Paypal.
Deal Alert! Deal Alert! Deal Alert!
That’s right, get an extra 10% if you sell at least $20.00 worth of books. Head on over and use the bonus code: FASTCASH10. This deal ends 6/28/2013!
More Info – Video
More info in this video!