Last Update: March 19, 2013
This is a compiled list of tools, websites, applications, etc., to help with your business. The list will be updated as frequently as possible.
- BufferApp – Allows you to schedule your social network posts. Great if you can’t post whenever you feel. It also allows you to track clicks and how many people were possibly able to see your posts.
- HootSuite – Works almost the same as BufferApp. I personally find BufferApp a bit easier but to each his own.
- SocialBro – Great for social networking statistics and information. This works great in sync with BufferApp or HootSuite by telling you when your followers are most active. This in turn lets you know the best times to schedule your tweets.
- Twiends – A website dedicated to getting you more twitter followers. Every person you follow earns you “seeds”, which you can then use to get followers for yourself. Users are split up based on interests, which allows you to follow and get followers interested in your niche or business.
- Google Analytics – If you have a website this is a great tool for tracking visitors and website traffic information. It tells you things like where your visitors are from, how long they stayed, and the pages they visited. Another thing that can be done in house, but this is much easier.
- Quantcast – Works like Google Analytics. Really it’s a matter of preference, I personally use both.
- Free Web Monitoring – This website monitors when your website goes down and notifies you via email. It also emails you back to let you know when it is back online.
- Google Trends – Google Trends shows you where certain keywords are being used and in what volume. Great for SEO.